Laser keratom removal in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. In the Dermacentor clinic in Tashkent, you will be treated with laser keratom removal by dermatologists with extensive experience and high qualifications.
Keratoma is mainly benign age-related skin changes. They appear after 40-50 years. Keratoma begins with a grayish or coffee-colored spot with a slight peeling on the surface. Gradually thickens, becomes covered with dense crusts, which sometimes crumble and break off, while it can bleed and hurt. With malignancy, keratoma is transformed into squamous cell cancer. In this regard, it is advisable to remove large and injured keratomas.
These formations may look different. So, if You have:
• At first there was redness, then there was a dense lump formed, flaking and surrounded by a red rim. These formations are also called "skin horn", since when they grow, a dense brownish-yellow cone is formed protruding above the skin. They are the most dangerous in terms of malignancy;
• A pale, yellowish or brown peeling spot that periodically hurts, is covered in several layers of crusts and small cracks, this is a seborrheic keratoma;
* A lot of white or gray "moles", they are located on the hands, face, neck or body, they itch and sometimes turn red, have increased recently, are covered with a crust, contain areas of softening, these are senile keratomas. They are dangerous for their rebirth in the " skin horn»;
* Pinkish spots located on open areas of the skin and transforming into brown nodules surrounded by a rim of redness, these are solar keratomas;
* Small pinkish or grayish "nodules" located mainly on the face (especially above the upper lip) and on the head, this is a follicular keratoma that most often appears in women.
It is not possible to fix this problem yourself. Doctors strictly prohibit independent cutting of papillomas or warts. In most cases, this can cause new neoplasms, even more serious. If you evaluate the effect of chemical components, then their use should be approached with maximum seriousness.
Such drugs are ineffective. However, there is always a risk of undesirable results due to the local nature of the action. Additionally, there is a high risk of chemical burns.
In Dermacenter, keratomas are removed by laser vaporization.A preliminary consultation is conducted by our specialists. The doctor vaporizes keratoma cells in layers without affecting the surrounding tissues. The procedure is possible only if the specialist is completely sure of the benign nature of the neoplasm. Otherwise, you should give preference to this method of removal, which will ensure the preservation of the material for histological research, or contact an oncologist directly.
Laser removal has a number of advantages over a traditional scalpel:
* Minimal probability of blood formation during removal, since the laser beam instantly seals the vessels;
* Ultra-precise impact that minimizes damage to surrounding tissues;
• Quickness of the procedure;
• Lower risk of infectious complications as the laser kills germs;
* Short rehabilitation — only a few days before complete healing.
Almost immediately after the procedure, the patient can go home or go about any of their business.