Warts, or as they are also called papillomas, are benign formations that are caused by the human papillomavirus. They can appear on any area of the skin, be of different sizes and even colors.
If you have warts, then there is a malfunction in the immune system and it is better to consult a doctor. Do not delay this, because any formation can degenerate into a malignant one. Or instead of one papilloma, you will suddenly find many, and even scattered all over the body, ”advised the dermatologist Marina Kravtseva.
At the doctor’s appointment, you can find out what caused the wart, as well as receive treatment recommendations. After all, you need not only to remove the unsympathetic formation, but also to raise the level of immunity.
Types of warts
At the place of localization, warts are distinguished: bodily, on the head, and genital.
By shape and appearance, neoplasms are classified as follows:
- common – have an uneven surface, most often appear on the face, back of the hand, fingers, scalp.
- Removing warts with a laser on the face solves not only a medical problem, but also an aesthetic one;
- plantar-are filamentous papillae. They can easily be mistaken for calluses. On the foot, warts are painful and
- can lead to complications. Doctors recommend removing plantar warts with a laser under local anesthesia.
- The price for the procedure depends on the size of the neoplasm;
- pointed condylomas are localized in the inguinal and interstitial areas, on the genitals and are fused papillary
- formations of pink color. The infection is sexually transmitted.
- adolescent (flat) warts occur as a result of irritation, cuts, scratches on the face and hands. Often such growths disappear with age, but you should consult a doctor to establish an accurate diagnosis of neoplasms;
- senile (keratomas) are not associated with viral origin, they appear in people in the elderly and are
- concentrated on the neck, face and trunk. The color varies from gray to dark brown.
To date, the most effective and common type of papilloma removal is laser removal. This procedure takes little time, spares the skin and does not leave scars. In addition, you will not have to fear a relapse. The laser seals the blood vessel that feeds the formation, and after a few days it disappears. Before the procedure, the specialist will apply an anesthetic to the skin.
DermaCenter company in Tashkent can efficiently and completely painlessly remove warts on your body in the shortest possible time and at the most affordable price.