Treatment of hyperhidrosis at DermaCenter is an excellent choice for those who strive to feel confident and be perfect in any life situation! You should contact us for the following reasons.
1. In the DermaCenter, qualified specialists with many years of professional experience will deal with your problem.
2. Our center is equipped with a new type of equipment, which is created by well-known European manufacturers.
3. To determine the tactics of treatment, we carry out complex diagnostics. Thanks to her, we assess the state of organs that can affect the functioning of the autonomic nervous system and the amount of sweat secreted.
4. We offer the optimal combination of quality and price for the treatment of hyperhidrosis, we use world-famous methods and provide qualified medical care in accordance with modern medical standards.
Treatment of hyperhidrosis involves injecting botuloxin into the area of increased sweating. The mechanism of action of this method is to block nerve impulses that regulate the work of the sweat glands. Most often, doctors inject botox into the armpits. The effect of the procedure lasts for about a year.
Sweating is an important body function required for thermoregulation and water-salt metabolism. However, in some cases, the sweat glands produce too much secretion - a condition called hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating. Excessive sweating is most noticeable in the armpits.
Causes of hyperhidrosis
A one-time increase in sweating can be caused by high fever or physical exertion. But if hyperhidrosis occurs constantly, it can be associated with various hormonal and infectious diseases, as well as with nervous disorders. In most cases, hyperhidrosis does not pose a serious health threat, but it can definitely cause problems in personal and social life. In addition, sweat is a favorable environment for the multiplication of pathogenic bacteria, therefore, sometimes hyperhidrosis can be accompanied by inflammatory skin diseases.
Botulinum toxin treatment
Botulinum therapy involves injecting botuloxin into the area of increased sweating. The mechanism of action of this method is to block nerve impulses that regulate the work of the sweat glands. Most often, doctors inject botox into the armpits. The effect of the procedure lasts for about a year.
When taking medications, contraindications are allergies, professional duties (in the treatment of sedative drugs that cause drowsiness, the reaction worsens), glaucoma (when taking atropine), and other diseases.
Botulinum therapy is contraindicated for:
- neuromuscular diseases;
- with local inflammatory processes;
- diabetes mellitus.
With sympathectomy, contraindications are diseases of the heart, liver, kidneys, respiratory system, pregnancy.
Are there any contraindications? It is not recommended to treat hyperhidrosis during pregnancy and during breastfeeding, with exacerbation of chronic diseases, disorders of the immune and circulatory systems.