Laser hair removal in Tashkent at Dermacenter is a popular procedure. Laser hair removal is considered to be one of the most effective methods of hair removal in addition to this is also painless.
Laser hair removal - an advanced method of getting rid of unnecessary vegetation, replacing razors, creams, waxes. Its popularity is determined by painlessness and high efficiency. Laser hair removal has become more affordable and widespread, due to which an increasing number of modern women prefer this method. In addition to dermatological services, Dermacenter also provides cosmetology services, among which there is laser hair removal.
Laser hair removal refers to medical procedures. The principle of operation is the effect of laser radiation (light, a certain length) on the pigment melanin present in the hair. It gives a characteristic shade to the hair.
The pigment melanin is represented by two fractions:
Hair color is determined by the ratio of these fractions. If more eumelanin is present, then the hair will be dark and vice versa.
Theomelanin reflects light, but does not absorb it, therefore, people with red and blond hair, where it is found the most, laser hair removal is not always possible.
Eumelin absorbs light and starts the decomposition of chemical compounds under the influence of high temperature. The principle is as follows: first, the hair shaft is heated, then the heat passes to the root and follicle. The thermal reaction occurs quickly, causing blockage of blood vessels and the termination of hair nutrition, as a result of which it gradually dies and falls out.
Like any other method, laser hair removal has its pros and cons. The benefits include:
• Getting rid of unwanted vegetation for a long period of time (several years) and even forever;
• The possibility of infection is excluded and the risk of scar formation is minimized;
• Pain is practically absent. Only sometimes patients note a slight burning sensation, discomfort, but this is largely determined by individual sensitivity;
• Method security. The laser beam acts exclusively on the hair, without affecting the surrounding tissue. The epidermis does not contain enough melanin for overheating.
Of the minuses:
• High price. This drawback is relatively relative, given the effect of the procedure;
not all types of devices are applicable for fair hair and dark skin;
• The need to conduct several courses with large intervals between them;
• The presence of contraindications to the use of laser hair removal.
Adverse reactions are sometimes possible in the form of burns, pigmentation, allergic manifestations. In many respects, their appearance depends on how laser hair removal is done correctly, whether the technology is violated, whether contraindications, skin type were taken into account when choosing a laser.