Dermacenter is equipped with modern equipment, only specialists in their field are on staff, which allows us to make laser blepharoplasty in Tashkent at a very high level.
Laser blepharoplasty of the eyelids is a great way to get rid of overhanging skin, the ability to make the look more expressive and attractive. Since this method of exposure occurs without complex surgical procedures, it is considered less traumatic and requires a short recovery period, due to which it is used by many women to regain former beauty and youth in the periorbital area.
Laser blepharoplasty is the method of surgical intervention, which is used to correct the appearance in the lower or upper eyelids. Thanks to this procedure, it will be possible to get rid of overhanging folds and eliminate wrinkles. As a result of laser exposure to the face, the skin will become 5-10 years younger. During this period, the epithelium and muscle fibers lose their former elasticity, become less elastic, which leads to a decrease in the overall tone of the face. To cope with these age-related deficiencies, laser blepharoplasty around the eyes is actively used.
There are three varieties of laser resurfacing procedure:
• The one that is performed only on the upper eyelid;
• Laser blepharoplasty of the lower eyelids;
• Circular, implies a lift of both eyelids at once.
Thanks to the use of innovative laser equipment to eliminate age-related changes in the periorbital region, it will be possible to achieve a perfect result with minimal risk of complications. This significantly affects the length of the rehabilitation period, reducing it to two weeks. As a result of laser exposure, not only the excess epithelium is eliminated, but also the skin is tightened, which allows you to smooth out wrinkles on the face.
In most cases, laser blepharoplasty of the upper and lower eyelids is used by patients to carry out aesthetic changes in appearance. Consider the most common indications for laser eyelid lift:
• The need to correct the incision or shape of the visual organs in order to improve their appearance;
• The presence of an overhanging skin fold located in the upper eyelid;
a large number of epithelium forming bags under the eyes;
• The need to perform tightening of deep wrinkles, as well as eliminating small ones that create a small mesh;
• The presence of congenital or acquired defects of the lower or upper eyelids.
Also, using laser blepharoplasty, it will be possible to eliminate the prolapse of the corners of the visual organs, which change the appearance and expression of the face.
Non-surgical laser blepharoplasty using exposure to carbon rays according to the results obtained corresponds to the performance of surgical procedures. But this method of exposure has a number of significant advantages:
• Minimum cuts. Performing cuts using laser beams allows you to achieve minimal tissue injuries, ensures quick healing and wound healing.
• Lack of bruising and swelling. Bruises and edema can occur only in individual cases or if medical recommendations are not followed. Due to the effects of high temperatures during laser blepharoplasty, the coagulation process guarantees clotting of blood on small vessels without the formation of swelling and bruising.
• Fast recovery period. Patients who underwent laser blepharoplasty note the fastest rehabilitation period. It is possible to recover and enter a normal lifestyle after 21-30 days from the moment of the procedure, while after the surgical intervention it will take up to 5 months to fully recover.
• Elimination of the possibility of infection. Due to the increased temperature during laser blepharoplasty, the possibility of microbes entering the injured epithelium is leveled, which means that the risk of infectious diseases and various complications disappears.
• Lack of scarring. The coagulation process, which is characteristic of laser blepharoplasty, allows wounds to heal without scar formation. To achieve such a result will not be possible using the surgical method, no matter how professional the master would be.