Cryotherapy in Tashkent from the company DermaCenter with the help of modern medical technologies and under the supervision of an experienced dermatologist.
Cryotherapy is the cold treatment of cosmetic defects and skin diseases.
There are 2 types of cryotherapy: "General", when the entire receptor field of the skin is irritated and affects the Central nervous system, and "local", which implies the use of cheaper coolants, and accordingly, has a "local" effect.
During cryotherapy, the surface of the body is cooled in a short period of time (up to 3 minutes, for General aerocriotherapy, the typical time is 3 minutes) by low and ultra-low temperatures (from -70°From to -130°C) in such a way as to avoid frostbite on the surface of the skin and General hypothermia of the body.
General cryotherapy has an effect on the patient that is somewhat different from hypothermic procedures, including walrus. The procedure does not load the human thermoregulation system so much, does not have such a high stressful effect, does not cause such a high release of adrenaline, increases blood PRESSURE and heart rate. Thanks to this, the procedures can be taken without special training, age restrictions, and even with a tendency to colds.
Indications and contraindications to the procedure
- Reduction of skin elasticity and firmness
- Stress state of the body
- Acne (acne)
- Appearance of fine lines
- Bruises, abrasions, sprains
- Pain in the joints, lower back, spine
- Violation of blood supply to cells
- Swelling of the skin after cosmetic surgery
- Violation of the functions of sweat and sebaceous glands
- Reduced immunity of the skin
- The effects of acne treatment (acne)
- Skin growths (warts)
- Violation of the integrity of the skin, including pustular processes on the skin
- Viral and infectious diseases in the acute stage
- Allergic reactions to cold
- Frequent migraines, epilepsy (if performed cryomassage of the head and hair)
- Rosacea (blood vessels located close to the surface of the skin)
How is cryotherapy useful ?
Any cryotherapy procedure entails the following positive results:
- Improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Improves muscle tone
- It has a rejuvenating effect
- Accelerates metabolic processes in cells
- It has an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect
- Prevents the appearance of acne on the face
- Improves the color and structure of the skin
- Disappear circles under the eyes
- Stimulates hair growth, prevents baldness
- It has soothing, relaxing and tonic properties
- Solving existing problems of the skin of the face and body associated with ACNE, acne
- Renewal of the skin, lifting effect
- Improved complexion
- Getting rid of warts and other cosmetic problems
- stimulation of skin metabolism and cell renewal in the body as a whole
- normalization of blood supply to the skin and tissue nutrition
- significant improvement in the patient's General condition, including emotional
If the procedure is carried out correctly and all contraindications are taken into account, cryotherapy does not entail side effects and negative consequences.
DermaCenter offers cryotherapy at affordable prices and at a guaranteed high level.