Treatment of xerosis (dryness) of the skin
Elimination of the problem of xerosis (dryness) of the skin in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. In the Dermacenter clinic in Tashkent, complex diagnostics and treatment of dry skin of any severity in patients of all ages is possible. Dermatologists-Allergists at Dermacenter use a comprehensive approach that allows you to accurately identify the source of the problem and prescribe the best treatment for each patient
What is skin xerosis? The characteristic signs of xerosis are excessive dryness of the skin or the presence of scales. Dry skin is not a serious problem, but it can still be uncomfortable or cause some complications. In fact, dry skin of the face or dry skin of the hands can be observed in absolutely everyone, but older people, lovers of hot showers and residents of dry or cold climates are more susceptible to this problem.
Often, xerosis is a temporary problem that worries only during a certain period of the year, although it can be observed throughout life. The manifestation of the problem and its characteristic symptoms depend on age, general health of the body and on living in a particular place.
The most common symptoms are identified:
- reddening of the skin, possibly in certain areas;
- a feeling of tightening of the skin, which is observed especially after a bath;
- skin cracks of various types;
-dehydrated and wrinkled skin;
If the manifestation of the problem disrupts normal life, then you need to see a doctor. This should usually be done when itching or dryness interferes with sleep, the skin does not improve with certain measures, and there is severe flaking of the skin accompanied by redness or ulceration.
If a person is concerned about itching and dry skin, see a doctor. When there are serious skin problems: psoriasis or atopic dermatitis, creams and ointments are used that contain corticosteroids - Advantan, Elokom, Celestoderm V. Sometimes antibiotics can also be included in the treatment, especially if the cause could be an infection.
Naturally, if the skin is dry, then it is not always possible to achieve the desired result - flawless skin:
- take hot baths less often, lasting no more than 15 minutes. In addition, it is much better to use warm water;
- Moisturize the skin, for this there are now many products that contribute to the long-term maintenance of moisture in the skin Especially effective is oil for newborns;
- do not forget about a humidifier, as dry air often dries out the skin, so it is advisable to use at least a portable humidifier;
-Avoid harsh and harsh soaps and do not think to skimp on skin cleansers. It is advisable to use soap containing oils;
-Choose clothes made from natural fibers;
-After bathing, use moisturizers and lightly rub your skin with a towel.