Laser removal of rosacea, a spider vein, is considered the best choice for rosacea. For a long time, rosacea was of an aesthetic nature, and cosmetologists turned to him for treatment. Now dermatologists are engaged in rosacea. An experienced dermatologist will advise you at Dermacenter and prescribe the best treatment for this problem.
According to statistics, vascular asterisks are present in 30-40% of people. This problem is not only aesthetic, but also medical. Their appearance indicates violations of the vascular system. Due to the efficiency and painlessness of the process, laser removal of spider veins on the face is one of the most popular procedures.
An indication for removal is any degree of severity of spider veins on the face. People with sensitive skin type, prone to irritation on the face, are most often affected by blood microcirculation. Not always superficial cosmetic procedures can cope with this problem. Dermacenter for the removal of rosacea recommends a laser procedure to remove small and medium damaged vessels.
С помощью воздействия лазерного излучения можно бороться с такими проблемами:
• Point defects
• Pronounced capillary nets
In some cases, this procedure may be prescribed to children. When vascular asterisks appear on the face of a child, itching and burning can begin, so it will not be possible to ignore the problem.
Not so long ago, cosmetologists exclusively dealt with the issue of removing spider veins on the face. Therapeutic measures were aimed at restoring a pleasant aesthetic appearance.
Vascular loss of its elasticity can be caused by various factors: Hormonal malfunctions, diseases of internal organs, impaired circulation. That is why a solution to this problem should be approached comprehensively.
Indications for laser therapy are:
• Persistent vasodilation
• The appearance of vascular pattern
• Progressive rosacea, in which there is no vascular contractility
• The formation of inflammatory processes. Rosacea is the most common type of inflammatory disease in which rosacea and small vessels in the upper layer of the skin appear.
The use of non-invasive methods of eliminating spider veins on the face, which include massages and cosmetic procedures, do not always bring a positive effect.
The following advantages of the laser removal method can be distinguished:
• Due to the thin laser beam, only damaged vessels are exposed
• The procedure is painless, so there is no need to use anesthesia
• The procedure does not take a long time. In the initial stages of the appearance of spider veins, one procedure may be sufficient. The removal process itself takes no more than half an hour
• Cicatricial changes and burns will not appear
• Virtually no side effects
• The appearance of puffiness and erosion is excluded
• The effectiveness of laser exposure. Changes will definitely be visible after the first procedure
In some clinics, there is a special laser equipment that will be useful for people with dark skin color or for lovers of tanning - the procedure can be carried out in the summer.